Among the finance professions are the accountant and the management controller. These are professions that are evolving with new tools and new automation methods.
Main tasks of a Management Controller
- You carry out the forecasts, the budget, the strategic plan of the site and analyze the variances through KPIs.
- You set up daily flow validity checks.
- You contribute to all developments within the framework of progress plans.
- You carry out studies with an economic dimension and you participate in the monthly closing work for management control.
Main tasks of an Accountant
- You manage the accounting and the various files that have been entrusted to you.
- You ensure the follow-up of the cost accounting.
- You take part in drawing up LISI’s budgets and strategic plan.
- Depending on the entity to which you report, you may be required to consolidate accounts at site, division or group level.
👇 Want to boost your career?