Engineering, R&D and mass-manufacturing trades
Main tasks of Mass-Manufacturing Project Engineers
- They carry out studies and prepare documents for manufacturing new products.
- They establish the requirements applicable to production equipment, look for and find suppliers and supervise the installation of machinery in the workshops.
- They define and optimize product manufacturing methods in order to achieve the cost, lead time, quantity and quality goals set by LISI.
- They monitor technological advance.
Main tasks of Simulation Engineers
- They define the modeling appropriate for the problem in hand (geometry, lattices, rules of behavior of materials, boundary conditions) and datafication.
- They know how to analyze the results of simulation (product and/or process): choice of the right analysis criteria based on the issue addressed and customer requirements.
- They guide product optimization through digital analysis in order to address the requirements.
- They prepare reports in English and present progress to project teams.
Main tasks of Product Design Engineers
- They take part in defining the requirements with the customer, carry out a functional analysis of the requirements and look for solutions.
- They carry out simulations, dimensioning, test plans and value analyses for the planned product.
- They validate the design, check the proper use of the product by the customer and monitor customer feedback relating to product definition.
- They monitor technological advances.
👇 Want to boost your career?